Meet key actors in the Toronto sustainable building sector and learn how Swiss innovation can fulfill their needs in this webinar and roundtable discussion. Make direct connections in the Canadian market and network with other Swiss companies.
- Welcome and Opening Remarks by Annina Bosshard, Consultant USA & Canada, Switzerland Global Enterprise and Councillor Thompson, Deputy Mayor of Toronto and Michel Greiche
- The Toronto Sustainable Building Landscape – Evolution, Demand & Value Chain by Jack Bolland, Program Manager, Energy Efficiency, City of Toronto
- The Retrofit Market – Programs, Projects, Supply and Demand by Graeme Stewart and Ya’el Santopinto, ERA Architects
- The New Build Market – Programs, Projects, Supply and Demand by Steve Kemp, Principal & Senior Energy and Sustainability Specialist, RDH Building Science
- Round Table Discussion and Q&A with Chris Ballard (CEO, Passive House), Leith Moore (Principal & Founder, R-Hauz Solutions) and Michael Leblanc (Vice President of Sales Canada, LatinAmerica, Belimo Canada), moderated by Michel Greiche
- Summary and conclusion by David Avery, Head of Cleantech, Switzerland Global Enterprise