Because of the ongoing COVID-19 situation, travel to several countries may be still severely limited, which leads to various challenges in daily business. In our recorded webinar you’ll get a global overview and ways to move forward with a focus on China and the U.S. Find out about the different developments, when certain borders reopen, and where further difficulties are still to be expected.
- Welcome and introduction by Alberto Silini, Head of Consultancy, Switzerland Global Enterprises
- Challenges, relevant developments, and practical examples by Zora Bosshart, Head of department Employer Policy, Swissmem
- Global overview of the travel restrictions by Alberto Silini, Head of Consultancy, Switzerland Global Enterprise
- Country focus China: Current situation, challenges, alternatives and experience sharing by Yves Morath, Head of Swiss Business Hub China and René Näf, CEO, Urma Trading
- Country focus USA: Current situation, challenges, alternatives and experience sharing by Stewart Tipson, Head of Export Promotion, Swiss Business Hub USA and Rolf Rihs, COO, Mikron Automation
- Questions & Answers, Closing