China’s healthcare industry is the second largest behind the US, driven by increasing aging population, rising burden of diseases and the demand for modern medical treatment. The private sector is expected to play a larger role in acute care and preventative healthcare is gaining importance. How can Swiss SMEs enter the Chinese market and benefit from the opportunities? These are exactly the questions that will be answered in the webinar of our partner Swiss Medtech Association.
Webinar on-demand: acquire medtech knowledge at your convenience
In the webinar, which you can access below, experienced experts and entrepreneurs provide information and share experiences about the stumbling blocks and success factors.
The following topics are covered in the webinar:
- Introduction to the topic, moderated by Olaf Nitz (CODAN ARGUS AG) and Dirk Reuter (SIGVARIS GROUP)
- Key success factors for the medtech market in China, by Daniel Bont (Switzerland Global Enterprise)
- Recruiting and retaining the right staff, by Emmanuel Hemmerle (Emmanuel Hemmerle Ltd)
- Medtech in China – e-commerce and digitalisation, by SM Tay (SIGVARIS CHINA)
- Brief Introduction of Exporting to China, by Cui Hong (Ypsomed China)
- Q&A session and outlook on future events