Each year, S-GE organizes, coordinates, and executes approximately 25 events abroad involving the joint participation of Swiss companies under the “Switzerland” umbrella brand. All companies in Switzerland and Liechtenstein are eligible to participate.
Benefits of taking part in the SWISS Pavilion at a glance:
- Concentrate on the development and care of your customer relations while we organize your participation
- Arrive and take over your individual, ready-to-use stand, no need to worry about the details
- Feel at home in the SWISS Pavilion – we’re there to help you if anything comes up and happy to treat you and your guests to coffee in the hospitality area
- Our project partners for booth construction and transport are experts in their field - take advantage of our connections!
- Use of synergies thanks to S-GE’s global network with the Swiss Embassy, the Consulates General, the Swiss Business Hub and more in the relevant country.
- Clear identification by the Swiss design - the Swiss identity has long been widely recognized to be a symbol of high-quality standard and innovations
- Want to try out a new market? Smaller participations are also possible and welcome.
- We keep updating our portfolio and test out new sectors or markets with the so-called mini SWISS Pavilion.
For over 10 years, S-GE has been organizing trade fair appearances on behalf of third parties, whether for Swiss individual companies, marketing organizations or industry associations.
S-GE can take on the following tasks for you:
- Coordinating and communicating with the trade fair management and trade fair administration
- Applying for the exhibition area
- Monitoring and coordinating deadlines
- Communicating with and informing joint exhibitors
- Ensuring quality control of your official catalogue entry
- Coordinating with the appointed stand constructor
- Ordering (technical services, caterer, cleaning, security, hostess, etc.)
- Local support and helpline
- Monitoring stand construction and dismantling
Climate-neutral trade fair stand
All SWISS Pavilions organised by S-GE at international trade fairs are climate-neutral. This takes into account all unavoidable direct and indirect emissions from raw material extraction, production, transportation, assembly and dismantling as well as waste disposal.