The digital global stage for innovation in consumer technology
The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years – the global stage where next generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace, investors and experts. CES Worldwide 2021 will for the first time unite the entire tech community in a digital experience and attract a highly targeted audience of industry professionals.
About the digital CES Worldwide 2021
- All-digital. CES 2021 will be an all-digital, global event.
- Convening the industry. The entire tech community will unite in a digital experience for collaboration, networking and thought leadership.
- Global impact. A highly targeted audience of approx. 150’000 industry professionals from around the globe including buyers, media, investors and potential partners are expected to participate.
- Inspiring content. Two days of compelling keynotes, sessions and demonstrations showcasing the latest tech trends and groundbreaking innovations.
- Extended reach. Attendees will interact with your brand digitally during CES event days and can access your content for an additional 30 days after the event.
- Meaningful connections. Engage with the audience relevant to you in the CES Digital Venue with live 1:1 meetings, presentations, text chat, Q&A and further access your CES leads post-show.
Together with our Swisstech Partners Presence Switzerland, Innosuisse, swissnex, digitalswitzerland and the Swiss Business Hub USA we are creating Switzerland’s virtual presence. We are participating with 23 start-ups and innovative companies that profit from:
- Individualized preparation: S-GE together with all partners involved will make sure that you are well prepared and get out the most of your time at CES Digital. Benefit from the broad network of the Swisstech Campaign Partners.
- Engage with the audience relevant to you in the CES Digital Venue with live 1:1 meetings, presentations, text chat and further access to your CES leads post-show.
- You concentrate on your customers and your products; we take care of the rest!
|Organisateur||Joint organization of Presence Switzerland and Switzerland Global Enterprise|
|Langue de l’événement||
|Coûts de participation||Start-up packages are available from CHF 500.- to CHF 1'500.-|
January 11 Exclusive media-only access
|Chiffres clés 2020||
|Précédent Exposants SWISS Pavilion 2020||
ARMA Instruments AG / AVAtronics / Biospectal SA / CleanMotion / CM Profiling / CREAL SA / Droople / Experify AG / Eyeware / Foxsmart Systems GmbH / GlobalM / Klepsydra Technologies / MAGMA Learning / MYELIXA / Pixchangeapp / Securaxis / SO REAL Digital Twins AG / Swiss CapCharger / Swiss Vault Systems GmbH / Tinamu Labs / Traverz / Treasure Hunters / Typewise
|Project team SWISS Pavilion||
Bettina Thomas, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Head of Trade Fairs
Corinne Bachmann, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Project Manager Trade Fairs / Start-ups
CE QUE NOS CLIENTS DISENT
Citations des participants au Swisstech Pavilion
Participants du Pavillon Swisstech
et lauréat du CES Innovation Award
pour Wearable Technologies au CES 2020