PLASTIMAGEN® MÉXICO has positioned itself as the most complete and important event for the plastics industry in Latin America.
Over 30,000 industry-related attendees, national and international, are expected to attend at the PLASTIMAGEN. The professional buyers will find a platform to exchange ideas, see the latest plastics technology and machinery and find innovative solutions and services.
Switzerland Global Enterprise is organizing again a SWISS Pavilion at PLASTIMAGEN® MÉXICO and is offering the possibility to showcase products and novelties under the attractive umbrella brand Switzerland.
|Organisateur||Switzerland Global Enterprise|
|Langue de l’événement||
Centro Citibanamex, Mexico City & digital
|Plastimagen 2019 by numbers||
|Exhibitors SWISS Pavilion 2019|
|Project team SWISS Pavilion||
Sandra Brogli, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Project Manager Trade Fairs
Valentin Diethelm, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Project Manager Trade Fairs
Benjamin Werenfels, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Consultant Latin America (Zurich)
Monica Zurfluh, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Head of S-GE Southern Switzerland (Lugano)
Benedikt Schwartz, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Senior Consultant North and South America, Europe (Renens)
- A local market of 132 million inhabitants and a broad-based production industry make it economically attractive for Swiss exporters.
- The country is well networked internationally (free trade agreements with 46 countries including EFTA, major agreements such as the T-MEC/USMCA/NAFTA 2, the Trans-Pacific Partnership or the Alianza del Pacífico with Colombia, Peru and Chile).
- Automotive, aerospace, medtech and infrastructure: Mexico is Latin America's growth engine.
- Mexico is the second largest market in Latin America and the second most important for Switzerland.
- The country bridges the gap between North and South America and is deeply integrated
- into the North American value chain.
- Mexico can also be used as a steppingstone to Latin America.