Postponed from 09.02. - 11.02.2021 to 10.08. - 12.08.2021
Join the SWISS Pavilion at North America's largest annual medtech event
Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) West is where serious professionals find the technologies, education, and connections to stay ahead in the global medical manufacturing community. In addition to 2,000 cutting-edge suppliers showcasing the latest solutions in contract manufacturing, manufacturing equipment, automation, R&D, medical device components, materials, plastics, and more, MD&M West hosts the largest three-day MedTech conference in North America.
MD&M West is a must-attend event for any MedTech professional. Don't miss this showcase for practical applications of manufacturing technologies from the world's most innovative companies!
The SWISS Pavilion offers the perfect platform to present your products, your company and your brands in an attractive environment. We take care about your booth and all organizational belongings - you will focus on your clients and visitors.
|Organizzatore||Switzerland Global Enterprise|
Anaheim Convention Center
|Scadenza della registrazione||
|Key statistics 2019||
Medical grade materials / Assembly and electronic components / Computer aided design and manufacturing / Production equipment / Automation and controls / Packaging materials and machinery / Medical device software and validation solutions / Enterprise-wide IT / Sterilization systems
|Exhibitors SWISS Pavilion 2021|
|Project Manager SWISS Pavilion||
Angela Hager, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Project Manager Trade Fairs
Sandra Brogli, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Project Manager Trade Fairs
Annina Bosshard, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Consultant USA & Canada (Zurich)
Monica Zurfluh, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Head of S-GE Southern Switzerland (Lugano)
Benedikt Schwartz, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Senior Consultant North and South America, Europe (Renens)
Fast Facts: Why MDM West
- By 2025 the global medical device manufacturing market is expected to exceed $200 billion, driven by the aging population, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, advancements in technology, and other factors.
- 311,266 Californians directly employed by life sciences companies
- 1,300 Therapies in the pipeline by California companies that could help fight cancer, infectious diseases, genetic diseases, and other conditions
Swiss presence at MDM West
- Country Pavilion for Swiss and Liechtenstein companies
- Own exhibition space for each company
- Joint hospitality area for your meetings
- Attractive stand design creating an inviting atmosphere
- Clear identification by the Swiss design – the Swiss identity is widely recognized as a symbol of high-quality standard and innovation
- Ready to use stand
- Concentrate on the development and care of your customer relations – we organize your participation
MD&M West 2020 - Trends in Digital Health