The leading food marketplace in Asia and the 3rd biggest food innovation exhibition in the world
Despite slower-than-expected economic growth, China remains the primary driver of the global economy. For anyone who is willing to invest, China as the largest food and beverages market worldwide provides ample opportunities.
SIAL China is an integral part of the SIAL Network, the world largest network of food and drink fairs. Since 2000, SIAL China has served as a launchpad for food and beverage companies looking to expand abroad, and inspiring food business though sharing valuable insights and trends, connecting exhibitors and buyers, hosting industry-recognized events, and celebrating innovation.
The SWISS Pavilion enables Swiss companies to participate with a minimum of effort and a small Investment. Present your latest products and trends in the first row. The SWISS Pavilion offers you the ideal stage and puts your highlights in the limelight.
|Organizzatore||Switzerland Global Enterprise|
New International Expo Center (SNIEC)
|Key statistics 2019||
|Project team SWISS Pavilion||
Corinne Wyler, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Project Manager Trade Fairs
Karin Stirnimann, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Project Manager Trade Fairs
Daniel Bont, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Senior Consultant China / HK / Taiwan (Zurich)
Monica Zurfluh, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Head of S-GE Southern Switzerland (Lugano)
Alain Graf, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Senior Consultant Asia (Renens)
SWISS Presence at SIAL China
- Country Pavilion Swiss and Liechtenstein companies
- Attractive stand design creating an inviting atmosphere
- Clear identification by the Swiss design – the Swiss identity is widely recognized as a symbol of high-quality standard and innovation
- Concentrate on the development and care of your customer relations – we organize your participation
- Ready to use stand
- China became the world's largest market for food and grocery retail
- There is a free trade agreement between Switzerland and China
- China is likely to grow, driven by increasing disposable income and urbanization, an improving logistics system and growing concerns on food safety.
- Find out more in the Sales Brochure.
Why Sial China?
- Asia’s largest and the 3rd biggest food innovation exhibition in the world.
- Food and Product Offering: Agrifood • Beer • Beverage • Canned & Preserved Food • Dairy • Frozen Food • Fruit & Vegetable • Grocery Products • Health Food • Meat • Organic • Ready Meals • Seafood • Sweets & Snacks • Wine & Spirits • Condiments
- A unique Asian food inspiration platform to test, or launch products, increase your brand awareness, exchange best practices…
Highlights SIAL China 2019