Swiss Waste and Recycling Technologies
Si assicuri il Suo posto al «Swiss Waste and Recycling Technologies». Per effettuare l’iscrizione o per ulteriori informazioni sul programma La indirizziamo al sito web seguente (in inglese).
|Pubblico target||Swiss companies from the fields of waste management, recycling, special waste, food waste and water treatment.|
|Organizzatore||Switzerland Global Enterprise, Swiss Business HUb Middle East and Swiss Association for Environmental Technology (SVUT)|
- Flight Zurich - Dubai or Geneva - Dubai
- Visit Bee'ah Sharjah Environment Co. LLC / company presentation and visit of current projects on site
- Training module "Bee'ah Sharjah Environment Co. LLC"
Workshop with representatives from Bee’ah and participating Swiss companies
Topic: approaches for solving the current project challenges of Bee’ah
Bee’ah, the Middle East’s fastest growing environmental management company, was founded in 2007, with the objective of creating a sustainable future, through creative and resourceful solutions. The uniqueness of its approach and consistent drive towards excellence has helped the company to make rapid progress towards its goal of elevating Sharjah, to the position of Environmental Capital of the Middle East. Bee’ah provides sustainable solutions in environmental and resource management through.
• Integrated Waste Management
• Renewable Energy
• Public Cleansing
• Environmental Protection
• Environmental Consulting
• Facilities Management
• Education and Awareness (Internal and External)
• Sustainable Development
- Visit Ras al Khaimah Waste Management Autority/ company presentation and visit of current projects on site
- Training module "Ras al Khaimah Waste Management Authority"
Workshop with representatives from Ras al Khaimah Waste Management Authority and participating Swiss companies
Topic: approaches for solving the current project challenges of the Ras al Khaimah Waste Management Authority
The mission of the Ras al Khaimah Waste Management Authority is to protect the environment by ensuring sustainable and innovative waste management that achieves the highest quality of life for current and future generations of Ras Al Khaimah. The vision of the Emirate Ras Al Khaimah is to close all landfills by 2021. There is a regular exchange between Ras al Khaimah Waste Management and EPF Lausanne that has a subsidiary in the Emirate of Ras al Khaimah.
- Swiss Dinner Reception at the Residence of the General Consul from Switzerland to Dubai
- CHF 3'400.- (incl. 7.7% VAT) S-GE Gold members
- CHF 3'800.- (incl. 7.7% VAT) S-GE Silver members
- CHF 4'000.- (incl. 7.7% VAT) Non-Members
- Visits and presentations of projects and companies in the UAE
- Participation in the Export Training Modules of SVUT
- Hotel accommodation (4 nights incl. breakfast)
- 4 lunches
- 1 dinner at the residence of the Swiss Consulate in Dubai
- Transfers within the UAE
Not included services
- Flight to Dubai and back