Capire come penetrare il mercato russo e sfruttare le considerevoli opportunità che offre questo fiorente settore. Una panoramica generale del quadro giuridico vigente, i consigli pratici e le esperienze condivise da due aziende che hanno partecipato con successo.
Programma (in inglese)
- Welcome by Artur Czerniejewski, Head of SBH Russia | Anastasia Nosova, Project Manager, Bavaria - Representative Office Russia
- General legal framework of public procurement in Russia: What do foreign companies need to know by Vlad Rudnitskiy, Deputy Director for Russian market, Peterka & Partners | Anna Zaitseva, Tax Advisor, Peterka & Partners
- National regime in public procurement in Russia: Preferences and limitations for foreign goods and services by Alexander Gavrilov, Principal Associate, Eversheds Suterland | Nikita Butenko, Counsel, Eversheds Sutherland
- Specifics for SMEs and foreign companies by Daria Pogodina, General Director, Swilar
- Tenders of companies from the energy sector of Russia. Our experience and notes by Alexey Inozemtsev, Director ENERGAS/Samapi Group, Russia
- Case study of BIOWORKS regarding public tenders on the Russian market by Marcus Vollmer, Head of Sales, BIOWORKS Verfahrenstechnik GmbH