In our recorded webinar «COVID-19 insights Germany: The crisis as an opportunity» you will learn first-hand from Swiss SMEs operating in Germany on how they had to adapt their business model to the new events.
Our experts will explain on how the situation has affected Swiss exporters to date, what difficulties SMEs still have to expect for their export business to Germany and how best to deal with the current problems. We’ll also evaluate new business opportunities opening up due to changed behaviour or demands for Swiss SME’s in Germany.
- Insights on the current situation in Germany by Matthias Mayer, Managing Director iFixit
- Germanys supporting financial measures
- The crisis as an opportunity: Best practice from Dr. Andreas Vincenzo Braga, eedoctors
- Opportunities in the German market in different industries
- Outlook – what is next in Germany?