Thanks to the Innosuisse trade fair program, start-ups with global ambitions have the opportunity to participate in international trade fairs as exhibitors or visitors. Is your start-up ready for the world stage? Then take this opportunity to apply now for one of the selected leading start-up trade fairs or send us your own trade fair proposals as part of the new "Pick your Fair" (PYF) program.
- Logistic support for an optimised fair preparation, attendance and follow-up
- Individualised fair consulting and targeted matchmaking
- Promotion and strong appearance of your fair attendance under the Swiss brand
- Financial contribution to fair-related expenses of up to 70% (travel and accommodation costs are excluded)
- Selected complementary services such as business support
- Financial contribution to complementary services (business support) of up to 70%
Leading trade fairs 2024
- Consumer Electronics Show | Las Vegas | January 09 – 12, 2024
- Mobile World Congress | Barcelona | February 26 – 29, 2024
- Viva Technology | Paris | May 22 – 25, 2024
- BIO International | San Diego | June 03 – 06, 2024
- BIO-Europe | Stockholm| November 04 – 06, 2024
- Medica | Dusseldorf | 11 – 14 November, 2024
- SLUSH | Helsinki | 20 – 21 November, 2024
Further information including the corresponding application forms can be found here.
Pick your Fair
Would you like to take part in an international trade fair that is not covered by our leading trade fairs? That’s no problem, as the trade fair program is supplemented by a limited "Pick your Fair" offer.
We recommend early submission of your grant application:
For trade fairs in the 1st quarter (Jan-March) – submission by 30.09.2023 at the latest
For trade fairs in the 2nd quarter (April-June) – submission by 31.12.2023 at the latest
For trade fairs in the 3rd quarter (July-Sep) – submission by 31.03.2024 at the latest
For trade fairs in the 4th quarter (Oct-Dec) – submission by 30.06.2024 at the latest
Funding applications that are not submitted at least 8 weeks before the start of the fair cannot be considered.
The PYF supply is enjoying increasing demand, although the number of places available is limited. Your funding application will be thoroughly reviewed and weighed against any other applications. The following criteria are decisive for the assessment (Art. 35 of the Innosuisse Contribution Ordinance):
- Potential to achieve the program's objectives
- Level of development of the start-up with regard to the achievement of the objectives pursued by the participation
- Suitability of the fair to achieve the objectives of the program
Furthermore, the quality of the funding application and the early submission are important.
Further information on PYF can be found in the FAQ document in the download area. Information on applications for exhibitors with a booth can be obtained from Ramona Lieser.
Requirements for applications
- Active Innosuisse coaching (initial, core or scale-up coaching)
- Innosuisse certificate (not older than 3 years)
- Global ambitions and willingness to enter international markets
- PYF: The fair must be held abroad, focused on trade and have exhibition space to attract attention to the Innosuisse Trade Fair Program to be considered
With its range of various business support services, S-GE supports you in preparing for your trade fair presence and helps you to make the most of your time at the trade fair. Take advantage of S-GE's network and market knowledge for your market success and benefit from the financial support of up to 70% from Innosuisse. The following business support services are available:
- Technical Export Check: Are you exporting a physical product for the first time? We provide you with an expert who will answer your export questions.
- Local Market Industry Expert: Would you like to learn more about the specifics of the local target market? We connect you with an experienced expert who knows the local market or industry particularly well.
- Go-to-market strategy: Are you unsure how best to enter the new market? We help you to outline your go-to-market strategy.
- Business Partner Search: Would you like to get to know potential customers, partners or other important players at the trade fair? We identify a selected number of relevant contacts and link them to you.
Detailed information on the various business support offers can be found in the download area.