- Information on administrative export issues, the export process, opportunities, business conditions and current developments in international markets - on various personal and digital channels
- Clarification of initial questions concerning a specific export project
- Introductory workshops for exporters on brand entry strategies
- Target market analyses, such as competition, market conditions or demand for a product
- Legal, tax and regulatory appraisals including the establishment of a company on site
- Optimization of the value chains, from the search for business partners or clients in the target market to procurement abroad
- Organization of an appearance at an international trade fair as part of a (mini) SWISS Pavilion
- Individually tailored business trips
- Support in the target market, e.g. through help with local marketing, in the search for local employees or the evaluation of local offices
Impact of the export promotion
In 2019, Switzerland Global Enterprise supported a total of 5'104 SMEs with its free and fee-based services. Several times a year, an independent survey institute asks customers of Switzerland Global Enterprise about the impact these services have had on them. 2019-2020, 85% of those surveyed stated that they had had an effect. For example, trade barriers could be overcome, their own export competence could be increased, or a market entry was successful. 62% of Swiss SMEs awarded us the highest marks of 9 and 10 on a scale of 0-10 (2019-2020) (recommendation rate).
Feedback regarding the export promotion?
Do you have general feedback or complaints regarding the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO’s export promotion program or regarding the implementation of this federal mandate by Switzerland Global Enterprise? SECO explains on their website who to address.