Is your company transporting goods and passengers to South Korea? Are you unsettled by the current developments caused by the coronavirus and do not know what to prepare for and how? Then this webinar is for you.
In the recorded webinar "COVID-19 Insights South Korea: Goods and passenger transport", representatives of the Swiss Business Hub in South Korea as well as our partners and experts will give you first-hand information on how the situation has affected Swiss exporters so far, what difficulties SMEs still have to reckon with for their export business to South Korea and how the current problems can best be overcome.
- A look at the economic situation in South Korea by Roger Zbinden, Head of Swiss Business Hub South Korea
- The current situation: Transport of passengers by Sun-Kyoung Chung, Senior Trade Officer, Swiss Business Hub South Korea
- Transport and logistics by H.K. Lee, VP Sales, Kühne + Nagel Kore
- Experience report: Current situation for Swiss and European clients by Elias Peterle, CEO, Novak & Partner Korea
- Q & A moderated by Jacqueline Tschumi.