The expansive BIO International Convention Digital is packed with the latest trends, technology, companies and breakthrough ideas in biotech and pharma.
The BIO International Convention attracted 16,000+ biotechnology and pharma leaders in the past years, who came together for one week of intensive networking to discover new opportunities and promising partnerships.
For the second time set up as a fully digital experience, BIO Digital gathers the global biotech industry and provides access to key players and partners via BIO One-on-One Partnering, educational, and the insights needed to continue critical research and development.
Switzerland is taking part in the fully digital BIO Convention for the second time. This year, we will have an additional strong and shared presence as Swiss Biotech with our own landing page and additional presenting opportunities. Use the SWISS Pavilion at BIO 2021 as your home base for your activities at the world's largest global partnering event of the biotech industry.
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|
|BIO 2020 in numbers||
|Exhibitors SWISS Pavilion BIO 2020|
|Project team SWISS Pavilion||
Bettina Thomas, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Head of Trade Fairs
Corinne Bachmann, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Project Manager Trade Fairs / Start-ups
Annina Bosshard, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Consultant USA & Canada (Zurich)
Benedikt Schwartz, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Senior Consultant North and South America, Europe (Renens)
Monica Zurfluh, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Head of S-GE Southern Switzerland (Lugano)
- 1 Full Access Registration (worth USD 1'600) including access to partnering, education and networking
- Option to purchase additional Full Registration at beneficial rate of CHF 1'100.-
(if we reach a minimum of 10 additional registrations in total)
- Access to Innovation Stage Networking
- Inclusion in Swiss Biotech profile on BIO Digital website
- Inclusion in promotion activities and communication prior and during BIO-Digital
- Organziation, administration and support in preparation
- Preparation session before the show
- Chance to get one of three slots and present your company within our showcase
Please note: Subsidized Start-up packages* are available, please see separate application form below (Downloads).
In our new virtual Swiss Biotech Pavilion we offer Swiss companies and the Swiss biotech industry a strong shared presence under the umbrella brand "Switzerland." and an attractive way to present yourself and your products or services in a virtual world.
Exhibiting companies can present themselves in many ways, interact with visitors and provide more information in an attractive way. In combination with your BIO-Digital participation you have the chance to be integrated in our virtual SWISS Biotech Pavilion.
At least eight companies must book this package so that we can realize the showroom.
Get an impression here.
- Attract more partners and increase visibility for your company, applications will be considered by BIO-Digital organizers
- More information here.
- Chance to be selected as one of a few to pitch in front of a panel of investor judges, applications will be considered by BIO-Digital organizers
- More information here.
BIO DIGITAL 2020
Meet the swisstech participants at BIO Digital 2020!