What are the complexities of International Travel? Which practical suggestions does International SOS have for managers who must travel abroad nowadays? Watch the video below to get answers to these questions and better prepare and protect yourself while traveling in times of Covid-19.
Are you interested in learning more about how to protect your staff? Please fill in the form to be contacted by an International SOS expert to understand how to prepare for the return to operations in a Covid-19 world.
Return to Travel in a COVID-19 World – Virtual Roundtable on 17 November at 12:15
Join our virtual roundtable, organised by Swiss International Air Lines, Switzerland Global Enterprise and International SOS. You will get insights from multi-industry travel and resilience experts from LafargeHolcim, HBS, Swiss International Air Lines and International SOS. They will share with you best practices, health and security advice on how employers and employees can provide and maintain health and safety standards.
We are delighted to announce our Roundtable participants:
• Audrey Philippart - Head of Corporate Services & HR – HBS
• Cedrick Moriggi, Global Head of Security and Resilience – LafargeHolcim
• Dominic Short, President of the Association - Swiss Travel Management
• Martin Knuchel, Head of Crisis, Emergency & Business Contingency Management - Swiss International Air Lines
• Stefan Esser, Regional Medical Director – International SOS
The roundtable will be moderated by Ms Charline Gelin, Director Security Solutions – International SOS.