The factsheet, which can be downloaded below, was compiled by our experts of the company Zentrum | Certification-Russia. The following questions are addressed:
- Which product regulation have to respect manufacturers exporting goods to Russia and EAEU?
- When should an exporter start with product’s compliance to meet Russia and EAEU requirements?
- Which kind of certification does attest product compliance to Russia and EAEU countries?
- How could exporters and manufacturers know, to which certification their product should comply with? And how to get them?
- An EAC certification necessarily requires the presence of a local declarant. Who can be a local declarant and why?
- Once relevant certification is obtained, what are the requirements to make it visible on the product?
- Is a EAC certification for Russia valid in other countries of the Eurasian Customs Union? What is its maximum validity period?
- Who issues certifications?