An example of the new form for the “General Administration of Customs of the People's Republic of China GACC” can be found in the factsheet for determining the formal validity of preference documents (page 12) from the Federal Customs Administration.
There are also clear rules on how to complete the proof of origin form. Among other things, the following must be observed:
- The document must be completed in English
- The customs declaration must be made within the certificate of origin’s validity period
- No more than 20 items per certificate of origin may be indicated
- For each product, the corresponding origin criterion is required
Do you have any questions about proof of origin?
Contact our ExportHelp team – We provide you with an initial overview of the regulations and requirements that you need to satisfy when exporting. You are guaranteed an initial response within 24 hours. There is no charge for any inquiries that can be answered immediately or need only a maximum of one hour's research.
Your personal contact
- by telephone on 0844 811 812
- via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- via chat on s-ge.com
Do you have questions about the free trade agreement with China?
Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions about the free trade agreement between Switzerland and China, which has been in force since July 1, 2014.